Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2011
















I have been really cranking out pieces for some upcoming shows. I have been absent for awhile with the holidays and now my winter stock up period. Getting ready for craft show season is very busy for me. Luckily its very cold in upstate NY (-11 degrees today) so I don't want to spend any time on anything else, except creating!! Yeah!
The top picture I took at a friends house, where I did a little jewelry party for her and her small group of freinds. She has a very small house, so we had to jam some stuff together, but it still worked out.
I love doing chain maille, I made a custom piece for a coworker, so I posted a pic. I also made Christmas ornaments for a ornament exchange this year, I made some stamped metal pendants and some cute little other fun things.
I will have my craft show listing up soon, I just have to wait for my acceptance letters first. Thank you all for your support :)
PS ~ Comments always welcome !!
As always Happy Beading,
Kathie Nightingale

Live~Laugh~Love~BEAD!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.