Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I just love Raku!


I saw these cute little Raku pieces in my local bead store. My favorite place to spend a Saturday afternoon, Let's Bead in E. Rochester, NY is really a great store. They have very helpful, talented jewelry artists working there that are always ready to answer questions. When I saw these pieces, I got this great idea to dress them up with some beaded beauties!! Take a look :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathie,
    As a fellow jewelry maker, and a Cathie (even though I am a C) as well I had to follow you. You have really beautiful items, look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found some of the coolest supplies!! I have seen this stuff on the web before (I guess it's getting quite popular), but i couldnt believe this places prices! I saw them at Bead and Button a few weeks ago and i am really bummed i didnt see them before making some other purchases. I can't get over the quality for the price... and they even wholesale! This place is a well kept secret and I am telling all my fellow bead-a-holics about it!.

    Go to www.filigreesupply.com

    Sign up for a free account. You'll get an email with a discount coupon. I hope you guys all like this as much as I DID!

    ReplyDelete

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.