Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beyond Scrabble Tiles....


My last post was about making these cute little scrabble tile pendants that I have seen at a few craft shows. I love making them, but got bored with the limitations of that small square shape. So, I have expanded. I went to AC Moore and got some larger wood shapes to play with. Here are some examples. These will become magnets or lapel pins, whatever my heart desires!! Comments please!!


As always,


Live~Laugh~Love~BEAD (or create!)

Kathie Nightingale

TwoDoxies Jewelry, soon to become The Nightingale Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.