Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

Excitement is building...can you feel it?

Grand Opening!!

I just found out that my very good friend (also in the hand-made jewelry business) is going to open her own storefront boutique! This is such awesome news!! She has also asked me to send some designs to her that I could sell in her store on consignment, what an honor! As soon as she has the dates planned for the grand opening, I will post some more details. I was just so excited and thrilled to be involved in this venture, I had to share it! If you would like to see her designs, please visit her online store at www.jacquisjewelryboutique.com.

Take care, and as always Happy Beading!

Kathie

Live~Laugh~Love~Bead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.