Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bead Guild

If you have a local bead guild that you can join, I suggest that you go to a meeting. I went to my first one today, and I was really inspired. I cannot believe how many talented artists there are out there, and how willing to help each other everyone was.

The first part of the meeting was shopping, my favorite thing. A few people brought some lovely things for all of us to drool over!! Then there was a quick overview of what the guild is about and what is expected of everyone. The dues are very reasonable, only $25 per year to come and get class instruction or to just have a grand old time! They always plan a yearly fund raising event and trips to bead shows and beading events. This year is very exciting, we are having some guest artists come in for special classes for all of us to join in on! I am very happy to have found this great group.

Every month we meet and have just a fun time. So, I wanted to pass along this great social idea to all of you that may not know about bead guilds in your area. Go ahead have a ball!

Live~Love~Laugh~Bead!

Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.