Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to make the transition from hobby to occupation?

I have been contemplating this decision for such a long time. Making that "leap" to working on jewelry full time has always been my dream, unfortunately my financial situation won't allow it. Nowadays, my husband and I cannot afford to lose my full time salary. So, here I am wanting some suggestions from my beading/jewelry artist friends. How did you do it? Did you start with Esty or eBay? Or your own website, or wholesale? Any advice would be so helpful.

I love being a part of this wonderful community of beaders, and I know you all have some great advice you are just dying to share!!

Thanks,

Peace, Love and Beads!!

Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.