Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Chain Maille project in progress


I just love chain maille lately. I find it so soothing and easy to make, not to mention gorgeous when its done. I get the most compliments on my chain maille pieces, and I love to create chains with different configurations. Adding charms, or spacers like this one below has a rosette spacer.
This picture is not great quality because I took it with my phone on my desk at work today, but I wanted to share my project. Enjoy!!


Feel free to comment!


Have a great 4th and as always,

Happy Beading!


Kathie

Live~Laugh~Love~Bead! (or Maille :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.