Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Depression & Anxiety

Hello fellow bead lovers, It has been quite awhile since I have written anything to you all. I miss my daily blurbs about love, life, jewelry and pursuit of BEADS! The reason for my sudden absence is that I am very down lately.

I have been suffering from clinical depression for a few years now and these last few weeks have just been a nightmare, literally. I won't bore you with all the details, but there are so many things going on in my life at once, that the pressure of it all has finally taken its toll. So, here I am pouring my heart out to you guys, my bead cult members and very good listeners. I cannot seem to find the time, (or even want to) to create jewelry anymore.

Do any of you suffer from this awful affliction? And if so, besides the meds what seems to help you? I try going in my studio and I walk right back out. I try exercising, and that works for about 10 mins after I am done. I have tried many other things, but I still have anxiety attacks and feel down all the time. I hope that some of you can give me some much needed advice or even some "free" therapy. ;)

Have a wonderful day,
Your beading friend, Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.