Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pet Magnetic Therapy Collars

I have started creating magnetic collars for your pets.  I have found that these seem to calm the typical stresses in Dachshunds, and these beads are well known for helping with joint pain.  My little girl suffers from terrible anxiety, and she has improved slightly over the last few weeks wearing her collar.  I can make them with Bling or without.


Here is my baby Cookie, showing off her cute bling magnetic collar.  She is very small, and her neck is about 9 inches.  If anyone is interested, please contact me via email or thru this blog.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is nice post.I am impressed from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.




    Thanks for more info.....






    Jewelry wholesale supplies

    ReplyDelete

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.