Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I learned something new this weekend!! :)


On of the most talented jewelry artists that I know has taken me under her wing to show me some great new techniques.
We had a Metal Stamping "play date" on Sunday and boy did I just have blast!! The pic show some of the samples I made, and the different metals we tried. I love sterling silver, but I thought it would be way too expensive to practice on :)


So, if anyone has learned a new technique they have never tried before, let us know what you are working on!!


Talk soon,

Kathie


Live~Laugh~Love~BEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.