Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I LOVE COPPER!


Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been very busy with my new job training and working some extra hours, but I LOVE It!! I had posted sometime ago that I was not happy at my old job and I have finally nailed a good one! Anyway, back to the subject at hand ~ Copper is such a fun material to work with. It is not expensive, but it looks awesome in jewelry pieces. I have been working with copper for awhile now, and I just finished some new styles. I hope you like them!! Comments are always welcome.

Also, please let me know what your favorite material is!!
Please also find us (Two Doxies Jewelry) on Facebook and become a fan!


As always,
Live~Love~Laugh~Bead!

Kathie

1 comment:

  1. I adore working with copper. It's so freeing being relatively inexpensive and works very much like sterling. It's great for practicing new techniques but still is very salable. Truly my favorite metal.
    Lois
    http://www.abeadedaffair.com
    http://copperwirejewelers.ning.com

    ReplyDelete

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.