Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Creating does not come easy lately...


But to get some inspiration I love to bead shop. Usually I go to my favorite bead store and "hang out" with some of the most creative people I have every met. But, this time I found a bead show that was about an hour away in Niagara Falls. Wow, what a wonderful place to draw creativity and to see the latest trends in beading, glass art and of course my favorite SILVER. But since money is a little tight these days, I decided to change my focus a little.

I bought some very heavy 12 gauge aluminum wire, some crystals and some gorgeous large ceramic beads. I am going to create some sun catchers and work on other projects besides jewelry for a change. I feel that some of my creative juices are stuck somewhere, and I can't seem to get them flowing. So, here is an example of what I have started to make. I personally think that they are so pretty, I might even put them on Etsy!

Take care, and as always...Happy Beading!

Live~Laugh~Love~Bead!

Kathie

1 comment:

  1. Just the thought of a bead show in Niagara Falls makes me feel happy. Great idea to focus on sun catchers!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.