Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Tuesday's Triumph" ~ $85.00



This bracelet was designed with my husband in mind. Ok, I know it's not really his style, but he is a stage 4 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivor, going on 12 years! But in the jewelry world there is so much attention that is given to breast cancer. Not that awareness in any form is a bad thing, but I thought that there could be a nice way to show all of the colors, (other than pink) that other cancers are represented fairly.

This design is 100% sterling silver and Austrian crystal.

I am planning to donate 20% of the purchase price the the American Cancer Society. Let me know if there is a special size, color or pattern that you would be interested in.


Thanks for looking!!

Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.