Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bead Soup Ingredients!


I am participating in a Bead Soup bead swap this month and the picture below is my "ingredients" but she has to complete the recipe on her own! Fun right!! I hope she makes something beautiful from these!! Have fun Chas. I can hardly wait to see what she sends back to me! This is such a great idea, thanks Lori!

If you get a chance, please go over to Chas' blog too, she has a great site!! Here is the link:
http://onewomenshaven.blogspot.com/

Take care everyone, and as always...Happy Beading

Live~Love~Laugh~Bead!!

Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.