Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Banners...Ok I need help!!


I would like to make this picture into a banner for my etsy store. However, I cannot get it to shape into a banner. Do I need to take a panoramic picture?
I cannot figure this out!! GRRRR, I am pulling out my hair. Can anyone give me some advice on how to make a good banner? I am currently using photoshop elements, but if someone has a better idea, that won't cost much to use, I would love to hear some ideas??


Thanks!

Kathie


Live~Love~Laugh~Bead!

4 comments:

  1. It's very difficult to make a nice banner with Etsy's size. Having said that, I start by making a new doc at the banner size. Then open the Doxies pic, and drag it onto the banner. Resize it as big as you can get it (keep the proportions the same!) There will be blank space. Wait a minute - do you mind if I copy your photo and build one for you? I'd be happy to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I've uploaded it to my Flickr. Have a look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/laureleee/4291279473/sizes/o/

    I can make changes to it if you'd like, or you're welcome to use it as is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Laurel, you are awesome! Thank you so much!! I am uploading to my store right after typing this. You should think about providing your services as small business, you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.