Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Bead Cult Poll ~ eBay vs. Etsy?


Which one is more lucrative to your business? Chime in and let us know what you think. Also, if anyone has any success eslwhere, please clue the rest of us in !!


Personally, I have just openeed an Etsy storefront, (shameless plug! http://twodoxiesjewelry.etsy.com) but I have no real feel for the whole experience yet. Etsy seems very user friendly. I have been using eBay for over 12 years for various sales, but for the jewelry business it is VERY competetive to me. Although I do consider my pieces to be unique, there are so many other jewelry artists out there, that my designs seem to get lost in the crowd.


I look forward to hearing from you!!


Regards,

Kathie Nightingale

Two Doxies Jewelry

<"();:::::::::;~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.