Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bead & Button Magazine

Hello fellow beaders:


Personally, I have not yet attended the Bead & Button Show. But, someday I will make the pilgrimage to the biggest, and from what I hear, the best bead show in the US.



Even though I have not yet attended, I do subscribe to their e-zine, which is awesome! I love looking at all of the projects to get inspiration. I just recently started working on my holiday projects, and I came across this beautiful ornament instruction. Take a look and see what inspires you to create something beautiful this holiday season!


http://links.mkt746.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NDI5OTIwOQS2&r=NTE0ODQyODM3NQS2&j=MTQyMDkxMDUxS0&mt=1&rt=0



Have fun!

Kathie Nightingale
www.twodoxiesjewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.