Two Doxies Jewelry Design

Two Doxies Jewelry Design
Wearable Art That Leaves Pawprints On Your Heart!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where does your inspiration come from?


Recently, inspiration has been coming to me from everyday life. For instance, sometimes I feel like I am stuck in a spiral, either from stress at working my weekday job or worrying about my husband traveling all the time. But then all of a sudden, "BAM" I have two rings and a necklace that reflects that!

Sometimes, I chat with a friend that I have not seen in a very long time. I know how much she loves music, and then I get my creative inspiration to create wire musical notes. !! Wow, who knew! But seriously, I would love to hear from you! Can you tell us what inspires you to create beautiful jewelry? We would love to help out others that my be in a creative rut right now.

So come on, give us some feedback! Have a great day, and Happy Beading!

Kathie @ Two Doxies Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create for Less

Link Generator

Blog about beading, supplies, ideas for marketing and design.